Saturday, April 13, 2013

Still There...........

it's has been a while since the last time I posted something here.

But don't let figure out that I'm a lazy girl and just one of those who speaks more than she does..........

I almost finished "the Power of Less" from Leo Babauta. I really enjoy this book and even if when you read him, you just think, "God, that's so simple, why do not I have think about it before........" it's ok and if you follow his advices, it is really easy to apply.

The only thing is, at first, to clean up some places, because most of the time I'm crowded under things that I don't have the use or put here or there "in case of.........".

It makes me think too, about what I really want, what I really do not want, where I want to go...........

So much things, but at least I finally make a list of what I really want :

As I have already written it is :
Body transformation,
PN Nutrition Certification / Coaching,
Climbing.

and naturally I have to choose task for each :
As you know, I google my journeys on google calendar and  I 'm working on each every day.

The only problem is : Each time I decide to plan great/good thing on which I want to work on, Dear husband is always put some bugs in my plan. Trust me or not, but that's the truth.

So the last 2 weeks was very cahotic, between some week ends outside the house, (the last 2 week ends), and between appointments who change at the last minute, and with a mood with up and down.

You have to know that most of the time, when I'm so silent it's not a good thing.

So it is very hard, to follow your plan in this case, but because I'm determined, I decided that it would be as i want and with the results I want.

Sometimes, I struggle too with some doubt about my shoulder too, and it makes me so sad to not climb that it does not help me........... I have now 2 physiotherapists (because the first one has some things to do, so he decided to share his time with an other physiotherapist -a girl-). I've meet this girl and I can say you that she's not the most smile woman I have ever known and if you want some support and encouragements from her, you have to come back an other day. So in other words i have nothing to wait regarding her, but the only advantage she's got is that she does me work hard and have results.........
That's better than nothing, but sometimes a high five would be great from her.

I started too to search some great ressources regarding coaching and It seems that I could do a 15 days workshop with Les Mills. It gives you some great ressources and tools and the structure about laws.........

you can read more here (sorry it's in French, I do not find the english page)
http://www.fitness.fr/produit/produit.php?prod=ptt&type=18&famille=1 

and more here too :
http://www.fitness.fr/produit/produit.php?prod=pttm&type=18&famille=1 
http://www.fitness.fr/produit/produit.php?prod=ptc&type=18&famille=1 

and with some specializations like :
http://www.fitness.fr/produit/produit.php?prod=bootcamp&famille=1&type=19 
http://www.fitness.fr/produit/produit.php?prod=mincir&type=19&famille=1 

and other 2 more.

But don't think that I give up the fact to obtain my US certification as a personal trainer. I totally understand that workshop with Les Mills would be a great help to start, but it does not replace 3 to 6 months learning with a national orga nisation as NFPT or others. It is just an addition especially in the way to communicate with the client and to be closest as I can of what the client expect.
You can not invented that, you can learn by a workshop, and with your peer, with books....... So I take all the tools I can have to be able to propose and to give the best. I know that It would not all in one, and it would be step by step.

I realize too that I'm totally falling in love with climbing, I love climbing, I dream about boulders, difficulties, and about my trainer........... Yes I have to admit that we have so much things in common........... 

But because I decided to go ahead I plan and apply more and more and better and better what I decided to do. 

I started the phase 11 of LE even if I read on Facebook that some of my kaizen sisters directly started with phase 8 or 7........... So if you mean that it is better for me to start with phase 8 instead or an other phase (I wanna peak on the end of June) let me know.

I decided too to plan my meals and to write all what I eat in a notebook.
When I write I plan my meals it is not deciding at the last minute, but by using a software to have the best ratio between where I am with how I work out to where I want to go and my goal : fat loss.

So I think that I have enough write, and it must be a little be indigest........
Sorry for that.
I stop here right now. Next time I would give you some other news !!
Have a great week end !!

Lucile

No comments:

Post a Comment