Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Power of Less or Setting goals


All is say in the title.
I'm currently reading the power of less from Leo Babauta. Or the art of limiting yourself by doing less but achieve more........ 

So because I'm one of this women who prefer live her dream than dream her live, it's time for me to lay the first stones.

I'm very eclectic woman. 
On one hand, I'm dedicated to sport, health, strengh training, running, read good books about strength training, nutrition and learn, achieve better body and results in,eat unprocessed food and back to the principles that my parents learned me (with some changes because they are a little bit rigid on that), love to work out in park and feel the wind on my face, hearing birds who are singing me their last beautiful song......... and on the other hand, I'm a yarn, knitter and crocheter addicted......... I love the process to who starts from choosing the pattern and the yarn and see your projects growing modified it and read some great books about this passion.

So during the day, it is a balance between my passion from sports etc, and craftsy activites and my family....... 
But I want to build more.

Because I think that I have so much to share in this area, and because I know that what I preach (especially in sports etc) works and that I love help people to find their inner strenght and to become "better" in their sport activities or to achieve their goal (most of the time : body transformation or losing weight or fat) and I love to help them throughout the process.

And naturally I would love to share my passions for knitting and crocheting too....... 

So all is said........
So for the next 12 months my goals would be :

- 200 % total recovery for my shoulder
- Take part in a climbing competition
- Take part in my first Spartan Sprint Race
- Achieve and pass my PN certification
- Sculpt my body as an artist (or the vision of what it is for me) : lose 9 to 10 % body fat and add lean muscle
- Put the first step on my conception of small group fitness class and about coaching other.
 As you can see, some of these goals are in total correlation and depending from  the other one.

Now, I now that I would work on short terms goals to achieve long term goals.
And to organize more and more my day and especially the time to go to bed, to wake up earlier and have more time just for me and for me.

I would speak about that next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment