Monday, June 24, 2013

On the Go......

Today, I m on the go and visit my sport's doctor. The appointment is at 10.45am, it takes one hour with RER and Metro.

So for sure, I will not at home for lunch.

Then, I decided to eat on the go and shop some things at the shop in the city I'm at these time.

Have a look of my lunch....
It eat it, slowly under the sun (between big clouds), it was tasty, healthy and totally satisfying my appetite.... (I didn't eat breakfast this morning : I was absolutely not hungry.)
I ate for my lunch 3/4 of cottage cheese (it was a pack of 250g), the entire of Alfafa (50 g) and around 1/3 of baby carrots. And naturally with plenty of water ....

Simple, healthy and tasty meal on the go.....

1 comment:

  1. That looks healthy and tasty! I thought I was the only one who would eat plain sprouts :)

    ReplyDelete