Sunday, June 23, 2013

You are what you are .........

.....and you are the only actor of what you want to be.....

All is said......
And if I write that today it is simply because between the Time I said and realized that and the Time I apply it it took me a while...... But where I ' m "lucky" it is I'm not thé only one.

Very recently, a friend of mine posted few pictures about herself where you CAN look that she transformed her body (i didn 't see under her clothes but pictures let think that she shredded few pounds since last october).

I smiled when I looked at her pictures .... Because until the last Time I meet her and we spoke about body, strenght training hard workout etc.... She always answered me that she doesn 't want "muscles" or to be a little bit muscular..... I gave her some advices regarding weight training and nutrition and explaining her that the only way she has to reduce body fat was to combine exercises with weight and a strong, healthy nutrition 80 % of thé Time . The only answer I have was : I don't want brainstorming ..... And that 's all.
I explained her that she is the only actor of her success depending on what she really wants.

Nobody is prophete in her on land......

To be continued tomorrow

Envoyé de mon iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment