Saturday, June 29, 2013

YES ! I GOT IT

As i wrote on FACEBOOK, yesterday was a very important day for me.

It was THE DAY. It was the 3 rd post surgery visit to my surgeon. And I was waiting about something ..... To start to climb again .... It seems that the hard work i made paid.
The surgeon said me YES !!!!

I'm sooooooo happy !

And i have also an other good new : it seems that i loose weight. I weight in at lunch today and the result was : 68 kg and 300 g. So normally I weight in before breakfast in the morning. So if tomorrow the weight is thé same or less that means that the strategy we planned is working and that s a good thing.

See you tomorrow
Lucile



Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. He said "YES"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations Lucile! Your diligence in recovery and hard work are paying off.

    I added your weight into the tracker so we can keep track :)

    ReplyDelete