Thursday, March 7, 2013

All is in your head....



To eat or not to eat........
That's the question.......

And questions are :
What does my body says me ?
How I'm feeling ?
Am I really hungry or do I just want to share a moment/ pm snack with Paco and Pavel ?

Answers :
I'm feeling great,
I'm not hungry,
I can share this moment with Paco and Pavel but by drinking a big mug of Tea....

Lesson Learned :
Ask yourself the right questions before put a bite in your mouth, especially when you are in good compagny. 
Always listening your body and not your head.......

If someday, even if you answer yes to all questions and you eat a bite, do it consciensciouly and don't beat yourself. Instead, appreciate the taste, the feeling and take the time to eat it. The day after, clean the slate. Tomorrow is an other day.

1 comment: