Thursday, March 7, 2013

I decided to share with you this blog, I have the idea when Brandice asked me how I want to share with her my meals...... I thought that having a blog would be the best solution.

 it's all about my progress, so just a few steps a day, about nutrition, strength training, what I'm thinking and how I'm going..........  What I did and what I didn't.

I would share my passion too, about sports, transformation, meaning, will and power, about what I found, test, read. I know that i'm not the first to do that, there is plenty of blogs about that, just wish to share some nuggets here and there.

I would be my best to keep updated as most as possible.

4 comments:

  1. This is SO cool! Great idea Lucile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Happy to be reading along! One by One....I look forward to hearing your story as it's created!
    Thanks for the privilege of getting to share it with you. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Georgie, Hope you would appreciate my writing (with a tons of english writing mistakes).......

      Delete