Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tuesday..........

I had a great time yesterday evening while I was to my climbing sport association. I 'm not able to climb right now, but it is always a great time to see my friends climb and help them to find some solutions while they are doing some boulders.

Yesterday workout was a good one and today since months, I feel my muscles a little bit sore.

Here are my meals and workout for today. I decided to do intermittent fasting for today, and then I did my workout this morning after Paco and Pavel went at school.

9.30 am to 10.45 am
Workout A - Autoregulation Phase 3

1 serving BCCA with 800 ml cold water during the workout.

Block 1 : 15 mn:
  Flat DB Press : 12 kg - 12-11-10-10-10-10-11-12-7

CAble Row narrow (with band) : 12-12-11-11 reps
I stopped after 4 series because the ROM became shorter.

Block 2 : 15 mn
TRX one leg squat : 10-9-7-7-6-6

Good Morning : 12 kg - 10-7-7-8- 9 series

Physio from 12 pm to 1 pm :

Meal 1 : 1.30 pm
3 tbpsn Brown rice
1 cup Endive
3/4 cup chinese cabbage
3/4 cup garden peas


Spartan Workout of the day : from 4 pm to 4.20 pm
1 mn plank
10 burpees
20 body weight squats 
8 pull ups (only on left arm with TRX)
20 jumping lunges (so good)
10 push ups 

Did 3 rounds of this. It was hard, but great. I like this kind of workout, short, intense, 

Meal 2 : Snack at 6.pm
1/2 small apple
10 g cheese
20 peanuts

I was very hungry and While I prepared the dinner (who was only at 8 pm) I decided to eat a little bit .

Meal 3 :  8.15 pm
2 cups salad
80 g tuna
1/4 bell pepper crustless quiche


at 11 pm 500 ml cold water with 1 scoop isolate protein.

I started First Chapter of PN. There is things that I already know in this, but that's normal, I learned a lot by myself and with LE last year and throughout I read since year. I was really happy to stick with my today's calendar.

Things I have to improve : 
going earlier on bed,
Find time, or make time to sit down, have a cup of tea and relax with my crochet (I crochet a blanket with single ball yarns I have in my stash).

Tomorrow, I would speak a little bit more about my goals and the tasks around these goals. 

Sign off
Lucile 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment