Thursday, March 21, 2013

Wenesday

Wenesday or do I say, kids day ?
it is a special day, who is enterely dedicated to my lovely boys, Paco and Pavel.

If you don't live in France, you have to know that Wenesday is a School off for children from 3 to 10 years old.

So what does it means ?
It means that there is 2 solutions for the mother you are :
On one hand you can keep going to work this day and you let you kids to a perischolar club who keep your kids busy for the entire day. You can go to work in peace........ Your children are not alone and doing some dummies things at home or in the street......... But as always it is a coast of that, and you are not sure that you kids enjoy the time they spent but, for those who have no choices they go and that's it.

On the other hand, you can choose to work only 80% time on your week and then be off to work on Wenesday and then keep busy all day long with your kids. But you have to know that it is ABSOLUTELY NOT A REST DAY for you........ It is the contrary....... It is a very exhausted day where you run here and there and to accompany them to ther respective ativites, expect them to finish, go home and spend quality time with them at home, without to mention to deal with some kids problems as "Mom, he took my car, and he didn't ask me before, he does always what I do, He copies all my drawing etc....."

As I'm concern, I decided to choose the second solution. Since I have knew that I was pregnant almost 10 years ago, I have always decided to keep busy with my children. For me it was out of the question to let my kids to an other women all day long to raise them. So naturally, I earn less money than before, but to see your lovely kids growing up each day, is one of the most beautiful gift you can have in this world. Yes it is not easy each day and each day is different but nothing worth more than a BIG HUG and a BIG KISS from you kid ....... a such wonderful moment........ For only this reason, It worth the deal.

So yesterday, it was Wenesday and then kids day.
It is the only one day where I don't do workout. I play with them, cook with them watch a movie with them, accompany to their activities and go to work  in the evening.

So this is was my day yesterday in terms of meals :
Meal 1 : 8.45 am
1/2 cup oats (cook in water)
1 1/2 scoop whey isolate protein
1 tpsn olive oil
1/2 medium apple

Meal 2 : 12.30 pm
1 1/2 cup chicken (chicken cooks in mustard - very easy to do, and the chicken is very tender, yummy.....)
1/4 cup brown rice
 1/2 medium apple
1 cup green beans

Meal 3 : 6.30 pm
3 slices ham
1 cup sucrine (green salad)

Meal 4 : 10.30 pm snack
1 scoop isolate protein
500 ml cold water
1 cup celery sticks
1 tspn organic peanut butter.


Fitness class (that I give to my members) from 7.30 pm to 8.30 pm

Body weight class (a good one)
I'm always very happy to teach them and spend a very good time with them.

I went to bed at 12.30 am.
It is a little bit to late, but I'm working on it !!

Sign off
Lucile




No comments:

Post a Comment