Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Monday Meals and Workout

Holidays are off for Paco and Pavel.
That means for me : on one hand : more time, and on the other hand : so much round trip from house to school and to their activities. That's the life of Stay at Mom ......... It's not a problem because it's what I choose 10 years ago when I discovered I was pregnant.

It is just a question of being well organized, during the school time and during holidays time. After all, all is a question of well balanced calendar........

So here are my meals for today.

Meal 1 : 7.30 am
- 1 organic lemon freshly pressed with warm water
15 mn later :
1/2 cup oats (cooked with water)
1 scoop isolate protein
1 small golden apple
1/4 tspn coconut oil
6 unsalted peanuts
1/2 tspn cinnamon

I have to say that I was really hungry a big one hour before meal 2.
 
Meal 2 : 12.15 pm
 3 slices Ham
3/4 cup sauté zucchini
1/2 cup sauté broccoli
1 cup green beans
1 medium apple
1 cup coffee

Workout at 2.45 pm - Workout B - Phase 3 Autoregulation 

during workout : 1 serving BCCA
Block 1
 High Incline DB press : 10 kg / 12 reps
                                   12 kg / 12-12-10-9-9-9-8-8-6-4

1 arm pull down : with bands : 18-15-12-12-12-12-12

Interval for 5 rounds as follow :
1mn climbing stairs up and down
30" rest

Block 2
Bulgarian Squat : 12 kg / Reps : 12-12-12-11-11
Plank : 30" : 5 rounds

10 mn stretch : Spartan Workout of the day


Meal 3 : Postworkout meal : 4.55 pm
3/4 medium apple
1/8 cup dry oats
1 dried fig (organic)
1 Tbspn Ground Flax seeds
1/2 cup plain yogurt 
1 scoop isolate protein

Stretch Class from 5.30 pm to 6.30 pm
Physio from 6.45 pm to 7.55 pm
Climbing club from 8.20 pm to 10 pm

Meal 4 : 11 pm
1 scoop isolate protein with warm water
10 peanuts
1 big mug tea
1 big mug thyme

It was a good busy day !
I had hungry after meal 3 around 8 pm. But As I couldn't eat because my friend was waiting for me to go to the climbing club I drunk only isolate protein when back home and that was fine.

Have read Chapter 3 : Power of Less
Need to think to my goals :
Those who are important to me are :
- Totally recovery shoulder :
It would take until the end of the year.......... But I know that I would achieve this goal without problems.
- In the same meaning : doing my first climbing competition. This one depends totally of the first
- Lose 5 to 7% body fat until June 21th 2013 (10 years marriage) and transform my body one for all.
- Achieve PN Certification
- Find a Personal Trainer/ coach in strength training certification (the only one i found is NSCA  : it's the only one I can do the certification by computer in UK...... all the other i have to travel to USA........)
- Developp private coaching (slowly but surely)
- restart my own knitting accessories to sell.

It is 7 goals. Maybe it is too much, but some of those goals are totally intricate. So it would be easier than isolate goals. (that's what i mean)

Sign off
Lucile
 

1 comment:

  1. In hindsight I would have chosen to go with the NSCA for my certification, it is a good one. I did NASM and liked it though.

    ReplyDelete