Monday, March 11, 2013

Meals on Week End.........

I spent all Saturday outside the house (I would tell you more about soon), so that means that I ate outside the house....... Naturally it is always more challenging to eat at the restaurant than at home....... There is more choices and more "temptations" than at home.

But since I choose ,for months now, this following meaning, it helps me very much :

"I'm not on Diet. I can have a treat, an Ice Cream or a Mousse of Chocolate, or a Croissant. There is no problem. So I'm not on Diet. I just do not want a treat or an Ice cream. That's totally different...... It's a different kind of meaning : On one hand, I have a frustration (I'm on Diet) on the other hand it's only by choice : Does I really want/enjoy this treat ? Does I 'd really appreciate it or not right now........ That's the question.

So below, you can have a snapshoot of what was my meals on Saturday...........

Lunch at Bar à Tapas Restaurant (not pictured a coffee+ 1 cup of cottage cheese)


Dinner at the Crèperie "La Chouannerie" smoked salmon + 5 Shrimp + A café gourmand  (Coffee, very mini moelleux chocolate + 1 small scoop of coffee cream and 1/4 of buckwheat crepe whit a hint of chocolate (I did not eat the chocolate : too sweets.)
I always have a meal on Saturday or Sunday more relax than the other days of the week.......... It's a ritual. I don't cheat, I just enjoy and savoure it. The day after, I'm back without problem with my habits and my normal meal. 

I have to precise that I did not go each Saturday on restaurant, this week end was a little bit special........ So all is a question of choice.

As for Sunday :

Breakfast :
2 slices of Gluten free bread
1 /2 tspn salted raw butter
1 fresh lemon with hot water
1 tbspn almond

Lunch :
A small PW meal (after 10 km walk with 9 kg handling.......)
1/4 cup brown rice
1 sucrine (green salad)
3/4 cup chinese cabbage
1/4 cup raw carrots
2 slices ham.

Snack :
1/2 apple
1 scoop isolate protein with water
1 Tbspn almonds.

Dinner :
Green beans and 3 slices ham

If you wanna know why it was a special week end, follow the next post !

1 comment:

  1. Excellent point about the diet mentality! That would make a great FB post :) No matter what, we always have a choice. Thinking that we "should" or "can't" only causes a struggle but when we give yourselves freedom we can connect with what we truly want.

    ReplyDelete