Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday's Meals

This was my breakfast for morning :
So 3/4 Apple
1tspn organic chunky peanut butter
1 scoop of isolate protein
1 gluten free bread
Carrots sticks

Not pictured : 1 Big slice gluten free + 1/2 tspn raw organic butter


Lunch :
Because it was the "Women's Day" today (and I asked : why it is not all year long, instead ? ;)) dear Husband decided to invite me to eat at the restaurant.

I ate :
1 slice smoked salmon,
1 big mixed salad : with lettuce, raw mushrooms, 80 g tuna (water tuna), 5 anchovy. 
I asked the barmaid to avoid the sauce and then instead I asked him for virgin olive oil aside.
I finished my lunch with a cup of coffee......  It's not often, because I decided in the beginning January to avoid coffee....... Yes you read right : It's the first time I drink a cup of coffee since the beginning  of January......... no more addiction (I was able to drink until 3 liters coffee per day........ now i think you understand why I decided to stop it)

Snack :

Even it's not a day where I work, I decided to eat a snack because I know that the time would be too long between lunch and dinner (I had my lunch at 12.30 pm and the dinner was planned around 9 pm.......)

Have a look about my snack :


Dinner

As I said before, I ate late this evening : 9.15 pm....... I was happy  to eat a snack in the afternoon.......

This is my dinner :

2 whole eggs (with 2 very small yolk in each whole egg)
1 green salad (Sucrine, in French)
1 1/2 Tbspn Old El Pasa Salsa sauce (the only one who's French Bodybuilders eat when they're on diet )






Not pictured : 1 cup coffee

In other news, and even that's nothing to do with meals :
I've met my surgeon this afternoon for my 1st post surgery visit :
He was glad to see my progress and encourage me to keep going on the good work and keep taking care about my actions all day long and was very happy to see that I know and understand that It would be long (that's I already know) and take the necessary time to recover without burning steps !




No comments:

Post a Comment